This is F.I.P.S.(Federal Information Processing Standards) County Code list, including State Name, State Fp, County Fp, County Name, FIPS Code, Class Fp.
FIPS Class Codes
- H1: identifies an active county or statistically equivalent entity that does not qualify under subclass C7 or H6.
- H4: identifies a legally defined inactive or nonfunctioning county or statistically equivalent entity that does not qualify under subclass H6.
- H5: identifies census areas in Alaska, a statistical county equivalent entity.
- H6: identifies a county or statistically equivalent entity that is areally coextensive or governmentally consolidated with an incorporated place, part of an incorporated place, or a consolidated city.
- C7: identifies an incorporated place that is an independent city; that is, it also serves as a county equivalent because it is not part of any county, and a minor civil division (MCD) equivalent because it is not part of any MCD.